Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Some of London's Landmarks


-One of the many elephants situated all over London-it is to raise awareness of endangered Asian elephants-

-Part of the street where all the Broadway Musicals take place-

-The Most Expensive Hotel in London-apparently it was where Michael Jackson stayed preparing for his concert in London.

-View from the London Eye

-British Natural History Museum

-Marble Arch-

-Kensington Palace-

-St.Paul's Basilica-

-Playing with my camera's features and took this picture of Parliament

-The London Eye-

-Where 1/5 of my time in London has been spent-The Tube-

-The building where my internship is located near the residential borough of Hampstead-

-The Hallway-it's smaller than the picture but the apt. complex is in a very great location in London

-My London Apartment-I am all the way at the top on the 12th floor and the view is amazing.-






"All you need is Love"-The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment